I've been getting a bit done this week, not nearly as much as I would like though. I got a few sheets all cut up into fq's (what a pain!), started infusing some oil for soap, and knit some washcloths.
Mass amounts of sheets that need to be cut
Here is some soap that I made a couple of weeks ago. The Whit is unscented, the rose color (looks like purple in the photo) is lavender, and the purple (looks kind of gray in the photo but it is a really pretty purple) is rosemery and mint. I used some soap colors I got from Hobby Lobby to color them and after that I've decided to stick with natural colorants. The soap did turn out really good but the coloring process did not work one bit for me, they are pretty colors but those were really the only colors I was able to get out of what I had.
I received a lovely fq from Nine Fireflies from FFF giveaway, amazing fabric I may just have to go buy some!
I am having a little bit of a dilemma though. I've been searching for some soap molds but I can't find the size I want. I don't want my soap to come out square, I would really like it to be more rectangular and I'd rather not have to do a custom order so I think I'm just going to have to add another thing to my to do list and make some myself. I would like to make some soap this upcoming week so I am going to work on getting it done tomorrow, hopefully I'll have another post up before the end of the week with new soap molds!
Oh yeah Happy New Year!!!