Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WIP Wednsday

No sales on my etsy yet, but I really need to keep listing fq's as much as possible so there's a larger selection. I made some new some the other day, green tea and vanilla bean (with actual vanilla beans in it for very mild exfoliating).
Green Tea and Vanilla
I'm hoping the vanilla will darken up a bit, but I really like how it turned out.
I can't really show what I've been working on because as of the moment it's basically brainstorming, I really want to concentrate on my etsy photos and do better in that area, I feel like I need more of a variety with them.
I haven't been working on much other than that. It's been a very rough week, I've been sick, not sure what I have but I think it might be a little stress related. I've been coming home and passing out right away, not for long but still to be that tired (after at least 7 or 8 hours of sleep) is not how I usually am and hopefully I'll be back to my old self soon.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Oh, I am glad you are starting to feel better. You probably over did it, no?
check out some flickr groups for creative ways to photograph your pics, that is where I turn to for inspiration.

and hey, you have 17 listings this month to my 8 right now! so you are doing really good!

try 'bumping' renewing an item to get it on the first search page. I listed shoes yesterday morning, and by that evening they were on page 4! nobodies looking on page 4!