Sunday, February 15, 2009

Thrifty Finds!

So I was just looking on my blog and realized A LOT of my pictures aren't showing up! Whats up with that?!?! I'll try to figure it out within the next few days but until then here are some recent finds (hopefully they'll show up!).
This sheet is like one of my previous ones (same type of fabric and pattern). I never put a picture up but I made a scarf out of the other one and I love it, I think this one will be made into a scarf also :)
DSCN0439[1]
I think this sheet would make an adorable dress, it has a very large floral print, I would say they're somewhere around at least 6"x6" each.
DSCN0440[1]
DSCN0413[1]
DSCN0414[1]
I think this is super cute. Not something I would do but it's very neat.
DSCN0415[1]
DSCN0416[1]
This beauty was picked up for me by my sister. She found it on the side of the road, how could anyone throw this away!?! Even if it is a little...used...its still a very sturdy beautiful piece I can't wait to get started on it! Any fabric ideas??
DSCN0438[1]

2 comments:

Beth said...

I think something light color would look great with that dark wood.

you pics are working!

Amanda said...

Yeah Im leaning towards a light colored fabric for it, I just don't want it to be plain. It'll probably take a lot of looking around until I find the perfect fabric for it, but thats the best part :) hehehe