Thursday, February 5, 2009

Open!!!!

It's done! My etsy is officially open!
Right now I only have 6 different types of fat quarters up, 2 different types of soap, and 5 different types of washcloths but I will be adding more all the time.
As a little celebration of my shop opening I have a special going on, buy 4 fat quarters get the 5th free, or buy 5 fat quarters and get free shipping, I think I may have this special up for the fist month. If you would like to see more of what I have to offer check out my flickr, if you would like to purchase something please convo me through my etsy.
Have a wonderful weekend!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Oh, I should type up a blog mention about your shop!

susan said...

yea!!
well if i wasnt so lazy i would too
maybe i will try tonight when i get back home :o)