Sunday, December 7, 2008

Mr. Procrastination married Miss Pack Rat and had me

Well kind of. Yes my mom does hold on to EVERYTHING and my dad does procrastinate about a lot of things (almost everything but work). Unfortunatly I have both traits from them, I procrastinate way way to much and I do tend to be a major pack rat (but only with the good stuff so its okay right???). These are the two major things I am (and have been) trying to change in my life for a long time. I was doing pretty good but now that winter is here and its dark before 5pm...well that just doesnt help me out at all. I need to get going on my goals, I have been but not like I should be. All of my extra energy needs to go to that. I also need to organize all of my stuff. I need to get rid of a lot and only keep the things that I definatly need. I am not playing the blame game because this is all my fault and I need to take care of it I am the only one who can change it. I am going to set a goal this week, by next Sunday I plan to have all my stuff organized, this means getting rid of a lot of things that will probably end up going to goodwill or someone who would appreciate it and love it like I did. My monthly goal will be to get a lot of things organized for my etsy shop and be ready to have it start up in the first two months of 2009. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Beth said...

hehe, nice title! i am all for crafting together every week or so if we can make the time! and its good to hoard stuff, as long as you can use it! you can always swap it away.