Monday, March 9, 2009

A Little Update

I've been very busy and stressed out lately, that is the reason for my lack of blogging. On a lighter note I've made some etsy sales :)
I have stopped thrifting for now until I get some of my stock down (to a controllable size).
Here are some pictures of the scarves I made...awhile ago lol
DSCN0492[1]
DSCN0489[1]
I am planning on hosting a swap in the near future (possibly within the month). It will be a vintage fat quarter swap, ten people will be able to sign up (US only) and they will have to send ten vintage fat quarters from vintage sheets/fabric and will receive ten back. If you are interested please let me know. I will be hashing out the details within the next week or two and hopefully have it all set up by the end of the month. I hope to do this every month or every other month if the first one goes well.

No comments: