So I usually go
thrifting on Wednesdays but since I missed this Wednesday I went Friday. I think I'll be going on Fridays more often now. I also only go to Value Village, although I usually plan on going to all of them it doesn't happen and I need to work on getting to all of them.
Anywho I found oodles of sheets and fabric, I also picked up a telescope for my brother for his birthday some embroidery hoops for my
sil and some contact paper for wall decals. I found a lot of goodies but limited myself to the ones I liked best (that and I only brought a $20...ended up spending $17). Without further ado
This one is actually from last week
![DSCN0143[1]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_seUXditNk0mJWsjeiMFeDVnavkT10akzy5KemykWiYEf_7xEAA7GtPVs0mFINnbrlyQdn_o-wTX34cdVLkmNUexPr4kHb6wsmbfxZZP6o7bmEb2sPT-03zi58JnQCk5Qg=s0-d)
![DSCN0142[1]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vDtiXfsFSmql7uq-PbB167U28LjxdfvNUmgplKDQC2rSVN67UY4baw8soQQJhg7Ux_TUy1ee_dS-s1wCIZEPSd2ChjmRuHQlsTcd7KXuvG_UYKb38fbPEDlzTVP4D4KMk=s0-d)
![DSCN0141[1]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sSr2lC-7ZqJB9KuQlARNa6agtA-aQUPsNO8kHHJeuCL0FE_4DwVpGAmKyuiCeP0e7pnz81yktr6teRzb7yLZMCPsLjRKfZV-yPEPVSBc5PIraZPlHY44atfmzafCS5HQ=s0-d)
![DSCN0140[1]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sq_LSwMVu-n5XV12TU9dxQBgtM8QHUX5swQ8JaBbRHAtEuszhoukoZSk5MFfpvMq2sYlh1_Hx-_l0ZAaj4K7gXKc7gMDvaTbATX4divI1Czf7UieBy-NrOKod0-_L82n0=s0-d)
![DSCN0139[1]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sBeEhMQWxMHP06ux0bLCPURuDhlyw5WQxRL8CXD7XNWCAp4u3K5wJIg9kD1xAIYcee5rAFRUTyOVdyR8mxh-nn74xr4oQlQBJZw6uwES7JuP_ymlm0ho48_qM8RDpgyg=s0-d)
I love this one and wish it were bigger. It used to be a picnic table cloth so its about the same size as the top of a picnic table, bummer.
![DSCN0137[1]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_ssI1r4z3OdkvXfAJODCOPXkZpcXnMaQt4Hm6KO5NViiZsKNZbKo9RAEm3jpSycyBArRX0_CmpdRjQJmyx92EoWQkisLzLhYID_ZeFCnRZOQm_wqUEyC7cvTAOyfCgEaxA=s0-d)
![DSCN0136[1]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vmbCVPCgEOTh2mErM9VTX37O4mUroYIyYFjFG2GsFIS2BzOnjX8s5VkoK8QdnrbadxnB942bOYyNcLLmbFugPEniWe-eudqJtAXfZjRB_nyqeoyxxtDLDRhPKS21b8MKE=s0-d)
This one is only a pillowcase :(
Hopefully there's a sheet somewhere in the back they will put out eventually.
![DSCN0135[1]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vrHAy0vaDoQ1tGL0J4gDyysDaYWVuus2RYDJUE4AfxV36zwJEtbjbjYnA_C5_bHuYbUOX7o5Nd_intWoX2HimLyQehVxUvf-yK3Y4JXr19Lga3fKM3LkbWg7Cljb6XPg=s0-d)
![DSCN0134[1]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_t5qkAACazb2xkxPQxyAGCJP9KnFWsxhHq9BiLpYHafOyHXNM31Y5EGdFvGNp9iKFfzurPWUvJTUwEHwqeC4Bwh9sHy3zDze5wXRwnJiQr5g_DdfIHVw09m1BTZeiZNz-I=s0-d)
Hope you enjoyed! I'll be back next week with more!! Hopefully a nice selection too :)
P.S. Decided to not make my own soap molds and just search for things I can use as molds, so until then my soap is going to be done in loaf pans :)
2 comments:
love the scarf you made out of that plaid fabric :O)
Thanks for the hoops!
hehe, i was going to say the same thing beth!! its really pretty.
i wish i was half as lucky at my thrift stores as you are!!! those are all gorgeous
Post a Comment