So I usually go
thrifting on Wednesdays but since I missed this Wednesday I went Friday. I think I'll be going on Fridays more often now. I also only go to Value Village, although I usually plan on going to all of them it doesn't happen and I need to work on getting to all of them.
Anywho I found oodles of sheets and fabric, I also picked up a telescope for my brother for his birthday some embroidery hoops for my
sil and some contact paper for wall decals. I found a lot of goodies but limited myself to the ones I liked best (that and I only brought a $20...ended up spending $17). Without further ado
This one is actually from last week
![DSCN0143[1]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sagGyfyTbewc4Az098yeLGjwR0qLgwQu3WHRKmcKxPGsgHLy6EYBLD7cYhm0xhV1vzkt09FV9SmnDjiDr82FcA2d8-1ePT2qRYLMQlilBM5ZyuuJi1Q9fG9jmtU8fnLpg=s0-d)
![DSCN0142[1]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_taPZ4tseyrSMxzJFlOZnI6Dr6rvVwIuFtE1lKUSXNR0ACrTnPYBFI00_XulrLEXfSK7ltuBI5_nmvPHDYH3iEm4v8AkFJ1QJ9aDwpdfIZniJMVUnp_EuBZz4Dn3GQzcug=s0-d)
![DSCN0141[1]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_t3nYBxygamlo6o55vEh9BWUQ00RVGniLhyQj-NROwHxgdFKAMVvF5pXpqbVRBNlhfgTN7EsRMWEan50Qxu7tJQC8zkf4VbSJwJ4aUD72hJ50YrjZceRrEVCNgdQzrwEw=s0-d)
![DSCN0140[1]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_tG65kVel6EN81KFDtZaB6gm-_IIOb8K9BL6gPuZ43hMv_3FYhF97tTyiUmZi16DfjjbcH8Gds-aJjknKSAnRwNrY_Fpqy1IdCywW8exn8RFChfy8HoN-tO5HaPAC1es8g=s0-d)
![DSCN0139[1]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vEJ_P4TV7iZxrEMQqU-Q1uUuHm_bPLNz-1H9A5GLCgME5Rp2d8s5F3skJmHdGAka57TDI5M97k7YkkG_WbzQWeMq2S-mWgfSXA0Q1Qhiu1iG6ATYkPDNq7DIaeCyuBWQ=s0-d)
I love this one and wish it were bigger. It used to be a picnic table cloth so its about the same size as the top of a picnic table, bummer.
![DSCN0137[1]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vJ9MCrZy5yLAKJHkclvbVePxH4f31gNeJO4lXSogO3V7Zs37d8kdD8a2VGaR7Zd95yMrsRuUzawk7FprqFoszW_XFliN1GUViPE9wNWP8TqygV429IggG-SSXan16YSYo=s0-d)
![DSCN0136[1]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vtqXUa7JGocQr2O_JzHWmSfZOymoD8dO4uql7hF0M1GYCzHFue0I7_7qDKggQMSuFf9-i7RjvZmX4tEeatKC3DFpIQtvkw8aJaxLEzSmOV7ZRfhoyJk1spsgI8-rBA4Ic=s0-d)
This one is only a pillowcase :(
Hopefully there's a sheet somewhere in the back they will put out eventually.
![DSCN0135[1]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_tvqkXNZzayXpt3Qbe3dytb2p5a9J5oTnn4FS1JdHe15U7w7M8ilpb-DhrHaUj-OIY6Ej4j0rVUDo4VIxih6JpQmYRnl1L09mdc0IIG2m7gAKDSahG0986fu4YP6QGDHA=s0-d)
![DSCN0134[1]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_s1HvXM8iIYP_My92nzAfUOl1Drxieo2Q_KDaYo4zFOy89MYCVZG0GvGwYtvjg_zRsLTDDnmPUDilgR3tca9hwbhxBOTB3a7wQtx-77wHZvrTxEddVvOoVYwAcOhKD1I6Y=s0-d)
Hope you enjoyed! I'll be back next week with more!! Hopefully a nice selection too :)
P.S. Decided to not make my own soap molds and just search for things I can use as molds, so until then my soap is going to be done in loaf pans :)
2 comments:
love the scarf you made out of that plaid fabric :O)
Thanks for the hoops!
hehe, i was going to say the same thing beth!! its really pretty.
i wish i was half as lucky at my thrift stores as you are!!! those are all gorgeous
Post a Comment